Welcome and thank you for viewing our replies to questions on enterprise physical asset management strategy. Click on any of the titles below and you will be taken to the article.
You can subscribe to be emailed when new postings are added by clicking the link to complete the Subscription Form.
DISCLAIMER: You have our permission to use the content of our articles and white papers in your own documents and web pages at your own risk. We take no responsibility for use of the information or the consequences of its use. The contents are our opinion based on our understanding of the relevant information available to us at the time. If you use any content we ask only that you put a live link in what you write to the web pages that you use from this site.
You are welcome to email your questions on Strategic Enterprise Asset Management and best life cycle Asset Management Strategy, or corrections and useful suggestions to improve the content of articles and replies, to me at . Replies will be posted in the FAQs pages.
FAQs on Strategic Enterprise Asset Management and the most Successful Life Cycle Enterprise Asset Management Strategy
- Licensing the Plant Wellness Way Trade Secrets to World Class Plant and Equipment Reliability (191 KB PDF file)
- Always Hit Your Budgeted Monthly Operating Profit
- Benchmarking Operating CAPEX vs. Replacement Asset Value (RAV)
- The role and responsibilities of the Engineering Manager (Projects & Maintenance)
- Reliability assessment and the acquisition of a running operation with aging plant
- How can I determine which are the critical spares that we have to keep in stock?
- Dangers of Inventing Your Own Production KPIs to Measure Production Performance
- Setting project commissioning spares cost allowance using maintenance to RAV ratio
- To get right decisions tell your people the total per hour loss from a breakdown
- Design for reliability by using Design-out Maintenance to get high reliability equipment
- Emails to David on KPI Distribution Curves for True Maintenance Performance Measurement
- Why Enterprise Asset Management Badly Under Performs and How to Fix It
- Selecting a Depreciation Rate for Plant and Equipment
- Big Difference in Consequence Reduction Strategy and Chance Reduction Strategy
- When to do a Reliability Study of a Repetitive Equipment Failure
- Measuring Replacement Asset Value (RAV)
- Contents of a Reliability Improvement Policy
- Developing Enterprise Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability KPIs
Find out more about our training PowerPoint presentations on Enterprise Asset Management topics from our Enterprise Asset Management Training Store where you can purchase them online.