Wind Energy Projects are High Risk Investments Without Doing a Wind Farm Development Review
Make sure Your Wind Energy Development Review and Wind Energy Project Risk Abatement goes from Market Identification to Wind Turbine Reliability and Maintenance
Lifetime Reliability Solutions provide risk abatement overviews not only for wind farms but also for wind turbines and auxiliary equipment such as Pad Mount Step-Up Transformers, Medium Voltage Cables, Prepackaged Substations, Overhead Transmission lines, Cable Assemblies, Kits and Panels.
"Helping you build a great and successful business that your customers love."
Lifetime Reliability Solutions is a network of Enterprise Asset Management, Lean, Quality Management and Maintenance Consultants providing Operational Excellence, Enterprise Asset Management and World Class Maintenance Consulting Services
Hello and Welcome,
You need to understand the magnitude of the risks in wind energy development and wind farm development projects when you invest in them. Our goal is to provide buyers, investors, lenders and insurers with all the information they need to make an informed decision that reduces their risk and maximizes their return on investment (ROI).
Wind Farm Development Project Overviews and Wind Energy Project Risk Abatement Overviews of Your Investment
When our Consultants undertake Wind Farm Development reviews you get the following comprehensive range of Wind Power Project consultant services, starting at project conception and going right through to wind turbine maintenance and reliability strategy selection.
- Market Identification
- Site Selection
- Land Acquisition and Control
- Wind Resource and Energy Assessment (Met Tower Data Collection and Analysis)
- Regulatory Permits (avian, wildlife, plants, endangered species, environmental, cultural, archaeological, visual, noise, local building, FAA, microwave path)
- Financing (leveraged structure, partnership flip, other)
- Transmission Agreement (FERC, ISO, other)
- Power Purchase Agreement
- Position in Queue
- Project Design (turbine selection, micrositing, roads, storage yards, civil engineering, transformers, collection system, sub-stations, transmission line to grid, BOP)
- Contracts with Turbine OEM
- Contracts with Turbine EPC
- Contracts with Transformer, Collection System, Sub-station, and Transmission Line OEM/EPC
- Contracts with EPC for Roads, Storage Yards and BOP Construction
- Wind Farm Construction
- Wind Turbine Testing and Commissioning
- Transfer to Wind Farm Owner/Operator
- Maintenance Planning and Oversight (Predictive, Reliability Centered, Condition Based, Adaptive Computing and Prognostics)
The Range of Wind Farm Development Project Risk Abatement Methods We Use on Your Wind Energy Development Project
There is no reason to have concerns about an investment in a wind power development project if you do sound risk analysis and implement the appropriate financial and wind energy project risk controls. Our Wind Farm Investment Due Diligence experience is used to protect your investment.
There are wind farm project risk controls and risk abatement solutions that we know work to provide low wind power project financial and wind farm construction risks. Use us and your wind energy development project risk is controlled with the following project risk reduction strategies.
- Multi-level Matrix Management of Wind Farm Project Risks to insure Investment Risk Abatement
- Comprehensive Wind Farm Operation Risk Control Strategy (Using our proprietary Enterprise Wellness Way methodology)
- Collection System Layout Optimization (Both Lean Optimization and Reliability Optimization)
- Wind Turbine Component Life Data Analysis and System Reliability Assessment
- Wind Turbine and Collection System Checklists for Investors
Call us now, or email us, and ask what are the best ways to do your wind energy development for maximum ROI.
My best regards to you,
Regional Managing Director
Lifetime Reliability Solutions USA
Our contact details are:
Cell and business phone: 864-430-2695
Email address: email@example.com
Office hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM