Discover new reliability and risk elimination practises that ‘Change the Game’ of enterprise asset management and Operational Excellence.
Learn the new Plant Wellness Way life cycle asset management methodology used to create world class operating plant and equipment reliability in the fastest way possible.
Discover Plant Wellness Way physical asset reliability and process optimisation secrets you can use to quickly get world class reliability and maintenance excellence.
Request Form for Plant Wellness Way Videos
Get free, immediate access to all Plant Wellness Way Tapes from the Charleston, SC, USA, 3-Day Plant and Equipment Wellness training course.
Fill-in the form below and submit it. You then go to a list with links to each video on YouTube. Watch them online at any time. You are free to pass the links onto anyone you want.
The Day 1 videos are highly educational and provide a state-of-the-art understanding of what causes world class reliability and enterprise asset management success.
Day 2 and Day 3 contain the methods and explain exactly how you use the Plant Wellness Way to turn your company into a world class operation practising best practise enterprise asset management.
Your Privacy is Respected: You will only ever be contacted by us. The information in the form is only used by us and no one else.
Read about the twenty videos in the 3-days of the PWW ‘Change the Game’ Charleston Tapes:
Day 1: Foundations
- Physics of Failure: There is science and engineering reason to every failure. Once you know the science of a failure event you also know the answers that will prevent it.
- Reliability: The probability of a successful outcome is reliability. If it is machine reliability that you want you must know how equipment reliability is caused and how it is lost.
- Operational Risk: Risk = Consequence x [Frequency of Opportunity to Fail x Chance of Failure at Each Opportunity] Great reliability comes from reducing Chance and Opportunity.
- Cost of Failure: The business always pays for every thing that goes wrong. You need to know the full defect and failure total cost of an event so you know how much profit disappeared.
- Series Arrangements: Every item of plant is a series arrangement of parts, every business process is a series of tasks, every task is a chain of actions. Failure can happen anywhere.
- Human Error: People are imperfect—we get fatigued, we misread, we lose attention. Human error is inevitable; yet we can prevent its impact with powerful strategies and tools.
- Life Cycle: Physical asset reliability depends on its past. Your reliability today is the result of past practices used and company-wide decisions made over its whole lifetime.
- Reliability Improvement: “Reliability is malleable by choice of policy and quality of practice.” Reliability is in your control when you do the right things in the right ways.
Day 2: The Six PWW Processes: (We call them collectively ‘IONICS’)
- IDENTIFY – Risk Identification: Measure the total risk to your business of operational equipment failure so that you know what fortunes your business loses each time the plant breaks.
- ORDER – Risk Selection: Risk and reliability are inversely connected. If you want high reliability you must have low risk—which risks will you accept and which risks will you stop?
- NUMERATE – Risk Control Planning: Select the risk reduction strategies and the activities that you will do to create high reliability in each of your plant and equipment.
- INTRODUCE – Risk Control Introduction: Implement the strategy, do the practical actions and introduce the skills that cause reliability to your plant and machinery.
- CONTROL – Risk Monitoring: Measure that what needs to be done to produce reliability is being done at the right time and it is done in the right way so reliability growth results.
- SYNTHESIZE – Risk Elimination: Build a ‘learning organisation’ that knows how to create reliability; that has knowledge and skills to eliminate the defects and causes that become future failures.
Day 3: Reliability Creation
- Business Risk Reduction: You are building a business that will secure your future. When you look at the plant and equipment ‘see’ the business risks that you need to control and prevent.
- Stress to Process Model: PWW makes you start with the components in your assets and guides you to build robust, simple, effective lifecycle business processes to create reliability.
- Life Cycle Risk Reduction: Outstanding reliability starts on the drawing board and you must have the methods and discipline to find future problems and proactively prevent them.
- Operational Risk Reduction: During operation your plant and machinery reliability is improved and protected by previously removing the risks to their health and well-being.
- Machinery Risk Reduction: PWW focuses on removing and preventing stress in equipments’ parts. Remove the chance of parts’ failure and your equipment reliability goes sky-high.
- Making Changes: You need to win your people over to doing maintenance and operations differently. There are ways to do Change Management well.
How to view the Lifetime Reliability Solutions’ PWW “Change the Game” Charleston Tapes
To see the full set for yourself of our twenty PWW Charleston videos please complete the form at the top of this page, and then click the submit button. You will go to a web page with a complete list of the PWW ‘Change the Game’ Charleston Tapes. Each link takes you to an online video to watch.
The 20 files total 14 hours of high definition video film online at YouTube that you can use to learn about using the Plant Wellness Way methodology to get world class asset management, maintenance and reliability in your operation.
There is no restriction on viewing the videos and you can forward the list of video links to anyone you know. If you have questions after viewing a video please ask us and we will answer them.
Follow the Plant Wellness Way and build a System-of-Reliability with the right life cycle asset management, maintenance and reliability processes and practises to create world class plant and equipment reliability. With PWW you can set yourself up for world class operational excellence performance.
My best regards to you,
Lifetime Reliability Solutions HQ