Complete your Request Form to view all of the Plant Wellness Way EAM for Industrial Operational Excellence Videos
See 20 Enterprise Asset Management and industrial Operational Excellence videos on YouTube from our three-day “Introduction to the Plant Wellness Way EAM training course”
Full of the vital EAM training needed to get Operational Excellence. You get insightful and profound knowledge on how to do enterprise asset management to get Operational Excellence results
Hello and welcome,
Get free access to EAM training and Operational Excellence videos full of valuable and correct information that let you get world class Operational Excellence success. Learn the right enterprise asset management foundations and best-practice knowledge needed to make serious improvements in Operational Excellence performance. Simply submit your request form and you go to a list of 20 free EAM for Operational Excellence videos you can see on YouTube.
Get Immediate Access to World Class EAM training and Operational Excellence videos
Fill-out the form below and submit it. You’ll then access a list of links to the free online videos, which you can watch at any time.
The Day 1 videos are highly educational and provide a state-of-the-art understanding of what causes world class reliability and operational excellence success.
Day 2 and Day 3 films introduce the methods used the Plant Wellness Way EAM methodology to turn your company into a world class operation using best enterprise asset management and Operational Excellence practices.
Read about the 14-hours of Free EAM and Operational Excellence Videos You Will See
Day 1: PWW EAM Foundations
- Physics of Failure: There is science and engineering reason to every failure. Once you know the science of a failure event you also know the answers that will prevent it.
- Reliability: The probability of a successful outcome is reliability. If it is machine reliability that you want you must know how equipment reliability is caused and how it is lost.
- Operational Risk: Risk = Consequence x [Frequency of Opportunity to Fail x Chance of Failure at Each Opportunity] Great reliability comes from reducing Chance and Opportunity.
- Cost of Failure: The business always pays for every thing that goes wrong. You need to know the full defect and failure total cost of an event so you know how much profit disappeared.
- Series Arrangements: Every item of plant is a series arrangement of parts, every business process is a series of tasks, every task is a chain of actions. Failure can happen anywhere.
- Human Error: People are imperfect—we get fatigued, we misread, we lose attention. Human error is inevitable; yet we must prevent it with powerful strategies and tools.
- Life Cycle: Physical asset reliability depends on its past. Your reliability today is the result of past practices used and company-wide decisions made over its whole lifetime.
- Reliability Improvement: “Reliability is malleable by choice of policy and quality of practice.” Reliability is in your control when you do the right things in the right ways.
Day 2: The Six PWW EAM Processes: (We call them collectively ‘IONICS’)
- IDENTIFY – Risk Identification: Measure the total risk to your business of operational equipment failure so that you know what fortunes your business loses each time the plant breaks.
- ORDER – Risk Selection: Risk and reliability are inversely connected. If you want high reliability you must have low risk—which risks will you accept and which risks will you stop?
- NUMERATE – Risk Control Planning: Select the risk reduction strategies and the activities that you will do to create high reliability in each of your plant and equipment.
- INTRODUCE – Risk Control Introduction: Implement the strategy, do the practical actions and introduce the skills that cause reliability to your plant and machinery
- CONTROL – Risk Monitoring: Measure that what needs to be done to produce reliability is being done at the right time and it is done in the right way so reliability growth results.
- SYNTHESIZE – Risk Elimination: Build a ‘learning organisation’ that knows how to create reliability; that has knowledge and skills to eliminate the defects and causes that become future failures.
Day 3: PWW EAM Reliability Creation
- Business Risk Reduction: You are building a business that will secure your future. When you look at the plant and equipment ‘see’ the business risks that you need to control and prevent.
- Stress to Process Model: PWW makes you start with the components in your assets and guides you to build robust, simple, effective lifecycle business processes to create reliability.
- Life Cycle Risk Reduction: Outstanding reliability starts on the drawing board and you must have the methods and discipline to find future problems and proactively prevent them.
- Operational Risk Reduction: During operation your plant and machinery reliability is improved and protected by previously removing the risks to their health and well-being.
- Machinery Risk Reduction: PWW focuses on removing and preventing stress in equipments’ parts. Remove the chance of parts’ failure and your equipment reliability goes sky-high.
- Making Changes: You need to win your people over to doing maintenance and operations differently. There are ways to do Change Management well.
Get free access to Plant Wellness Way EAM and Operational Excellence Videos that “Change the Game” for Operational Excellence success
To see the full set of best practice EAM and Operational Excellence videos, please complete the form at the top of this page, and then click the submit button. You will go to a web page with a complete list of all the PWW EAM ‘Change the Game’ videos. Each link takes you to one of the online EAM training and Operational Excellence videos listed above.
The 20 files total 14 hours of high definition video film online at YouTube that you can use to educate yourself and your people about world class asset Operational Excellence methodology.
There is no restriction on viewing the videos and you can forward the list of video links to anyone you know.
If you have questions after viewing a video please ask any LRS Global consultant and they will answer them.
When you adopt the Plant Wellness Way EAM you build an enterprise asset management SYSTEM-OF-RELIABILITY, with the right life cycle asset maintenance processes and practices to create world class plant and equipment reliability. With PWW EAM you can set yourself up for world class operational excellence performance.
My best regards to you,
Lifetime Reliability Solutions HQ